Stupid Bitch

Caught in a love triangle

With Me, Myself, and I.

I wonder just how fast

My time alone will fly.

I try and try to cope

With the loneliness I feel.

But I can’t help that I’m picky

I want my dude to be real.

Been messing with shady niggas

Who only want one thing.

But imma tell yall something

I ain’t just no cheap fling.

I hold myself in high regard

Hoping that someone will too.

But niggas these days don’t want a girlfriend

They only want a “boo”.

Such a childish name for a woman

Who preaches independence.

They expect me not to expect much

But honestly that doesn’t make sense.

Not only must you have what I have

You must have more.

So you can teach me things as well

And give me your MIND to explore.

These cats out here are easy

Their minds are enslaved.

Its such a sad epidemic

They take their ignorance to the grave.

I’m out here just to teach one person

Just how much I’m worth.

I plan to complete this mission

Way before I leave this Earth.

So understand I’m not bitching

I’m just telling it like it is.

So don’t spit your normal game to me

I’m not a stupid bitch!