Planet Feez

Feez…. It’s like a disease.
A mind blowing ecstasy that pleads.
I need.
To breathe. (inhales)
I sit here and think..
As a white vapor enters my lungs.
Its begun.
The sensation of pleasure that arouses me.
Teaches me to enjoy life.
Forget strife.
Forget problems.
Everything’s good on planet Feez.
So much joy, oh boy!
I almost forgot to release!
Exhale. (exhale)
Watch the circular motion I’ve created.
My breath’s translated
My natural gases
Into salt-and-pepper ashes.
I relax.
Lean back.
Enjoy this moment.
Because I own it.
With low eyelids,
And eyes as red as cherries,
I’m in no hurry
To escape my euphoric state.
I can’t wait.
For my next hit.
I feel content.
I’m in a psychological heaven.
It’s still morning,
It’s not even 7!
As my head gently nods
To no music, I might add (laughs)
I realize my only unconditional friend.
Jay, Joint, Weed, Feez,
Ganja, Dope, Grass, Hash.
The price for my habit,
I’m willing to pay.
But I’ll try to keep my addiction at bay.
Right now, all I need in this life of sin:
Is a bottle, water, aluminum foil, and an inkpen.