Update

It's been quite some time since I posted here. I am happy to know that I have accomplished several things that were on my goal list. Of course, with time goals and dreams change. I am looking forward to the future and hope that I will be able to accomplish everything that I list. 


I got a new job finally that is giving me the stability that I need in a way. I'm not rich by far but at least I am able to pay my bills. I can breathe a sigh of relief for that because there was a time recently that I wasn't able to pay my rent and didn't even know where I'd get the money from. 

Short Term Goals: 
  • Lose that extra 20 lbs that I put on. 
  • Lose an additional 20bs 
  • Save up $1500 
  • Find a part-time job 
  • Look for cheap cars 
  • Get my Driver's License
  • Get Home internet. 
Long Term goals: 
  • Get engaged. 
  • Move into a nicer place. 
  • Buy a car. 
  • Buy a TV

I have been progressing through life. Just breezing by hoping that everything will turn out for the better and hoping that I do get to accomplish every dream on the list.