Goal List.

I have decided to make a list of goals that I want to accomplish. I will start off small and either add to them and/or cross them off as I go along. I want to encourage everyone to achieve their goals whatever they may be. Because we ARE INDEED designed to do whatever we set our minds to. Hopefully doing this will help me keep track of accomplishing them and get me where I want to be faster. 

Short Term Goals:



  • Get another or Second Job  ! 
  • Move out (Rent a room or Own place) 
  • Save up $700 
  • Do 15 bear crawls nonstop 
  • Jump rope for 1 minute straight. 
  • Do 10 push-ups nonstop 
  • Buy workout gloves. 
  • Pay for Personal Training Classes 
  • Get on a steady, balanced daily diet. 
Long Term Goals


  • Get down to a size 9/11 
  • Get a Car 
  • Save up $5,000
  • Get a job in Personal Training
I will also keep you all updated on how accomplishing my short and long term goals is coming along. I feel like the more i review the list and tell what I'm doing to accomplish things will really help me do them.